Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well you're hot, hot, loaded like a gun

I'm questioning if there is anything more peaceful than sitting in the School of Religion's Reading Room, listening to the rain, and wearing my comfy-but-cute clothes.

I think not.

Well, if you add sushi in the mix, it would make it perfection, naturally.

It's days like these, when there's lots to be done but time to just sit and listen to the rain and talk to God for a little while, these days are the days where it's just good to be alive.

Even bad hair can't get you down on days like this.  These are the days that headbands and bobby pins were created for.

On days like today, I wish I lived in France, and I wish I could dance. Or at least could make an attempt at dancing.  When I dance now, I just look like a dying animal.

I want to dance like Gene Kelly.  Is that possible? 








No comments:

Post a Comment