Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"You're a lady to me."

As I'm sitting here doing homework (sidenote: on Thanksgiving break...) my family is watching this BBC PBS Masterpiece Theatre show.  I'm not sure what it's called, but it's entertaining, seeing as how I only look up every few minutes and catching bits and pieces of it.

The parts that I keep catching are the romantic parts.  And they are incredibly sweet, let me tell you.  People back in the 1800 and early 1900s knew what romance was.

I wish we still knew what romance was.  It's practically a dead art.

I sure wish it wasn't, though. 

All the boys I've gone with are proof that romance is a dead art.

Maybe that's why I'm still single.    I'm holding out for someone who wants to bring it back to life.

We'll see if anyone tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment